Pages

Tuesday 19 February 2013

Sorry!!

Hello lovelies!
Long time no see, eh? Haha! I just thought I would do a quick post to apologise (Have I spelt that right?) for the fact that I haven't been on here or posting anything recently. It's all thanks to being in year 11 and having about a million essays to write each week along with another million exams to revise for. Gosh isn't being this age so much fun?? Hopefully I shall be posting more regularly now however the exam season is fast approaching so I wouldn't count on it if I were you. But I will try!
So I hope you are doing well and I hope you're really happy :')
See you soon 
Caitlin
xxx

1 comment:

  1. You are so pretty! You should do make up tutorials or OOTDs (but only if you want to) 'cos I love those kind of posts!
    Anyway I tagged you in the This or That Tag so check out the link below if you wanna do it :) xox
    http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie/2013/02/this-or-that-tag.html

    ReplyDelete