Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

February wish list

Hello! So, I'm aware that we still have a few more days left of January and i'm doing this a bit early but I realised that it's been a good while since I wrote a blog post what with being back at school and having to revise for those dreaded exams (I hope yours all went well) So putting my History essay to one side, I'm going to show you all the goodies that I hope to buy in the up coming month ('hope' is a very essential word in that sentence as I am practically pennyless thanks to Christmas and I can't afford anything at the moment!)


1. Clean and Clear dual action oil-free moisturiser  - £3.59. I really need a new moisturiser and this one looks really good. 

2. Rimmel stay matte pressed powder - £3.99. I have heard so many good things about this so I can't wait to give it a try. 

3.Sleek makeup honour blush - £4.29. I just love sleek blushes!! 

4. H&M ladies blouse - £12.99. I have such a big love of blouses and i'm always looking for new ones to buy! This one stood out to me and I just love it! 

5. New Look Pink Button Back knitted jumper - £12.99. I also have a big love of baggy sweaters and jumpers and as spring is fast approaching this one seemed most appropriate. 

6.  Topshop 3 colour block shirt - £34. This is not a shirt I would usually go for as it is quite unusual but I really love it! 

So there we have it, six items that I definitely want but will end up not buying. Be sure to let me know if you have tried any of the products or own any of the tops as I'd love to hear your opinion on them! As usual, thankyou ever so much for reading and if you have any ideas of how I can improve my blogging (haha!) feel free to let me know :D 
Thankyou! Have a lovely day!!! 
Caitlin
xxx  



2 comments:

  1. Hi Caitlin! I tagged you to do the perfume/eau de toilette tag! Check it out here: http://dorkyfizzyandquirkystuff.blogspot.ie/2013/01/perfumeeau-de-toilette-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thankyou so much!!! I will definitely do it!!! x

      Delete